How to Pair Apple Watch 3 with iPhone 8We know in this year, many new fitness trackers and bring most feature on sleep tracking and functionality that'll monitor your movement while asleep and offer you when you wake up, and Apple give more new features
Apple Watch Series 3
While this Apple Watch Series 3 seems a good idea in principle, the WatchOS4 new feature that would be a great way to provide extra functionality to Apple Watch owners. We see this watchOS being an Apple update like the ability to change the default behaviour of the new button. WatchOS 4 as new apps for the Apple Watch, including one that tracks a user's sleep, and that this feature would be supported across all existing models of Apple Watch.
Apple Watch 3 Manual
One of Apple Watch 3 Guide saving grace no need a long for the Apple Watch to charge, the Apple Watch3 quick charging make an owners could charge the Watch during the evening before bed The new digital button, found on the side of the Apple Watch.Pressing it could open a certain app, or directly send you to the clock screen. So you can do more customisation Apple Watch3 through the button would definitely be a healthy addition to the watch.
Apple Watch 3 User Guide
Apple will release new update WatchOS 4, the new software update enable to synchronise an Apple Watch to multiple or different iOS, iOS 11 devices. Make the watch 3 paired with your iPhone 8 at the same time would be a great addition watchOS 4 features.
How to turn on the Apple Watch Series 3?
Let's get started to turn on the Apple Watch 3 and follow step by step this Apple Watch Series 3 user guide:
- Please charge and fully the watch3 battery before use, press and hold the side button until the Apple logo appears you might see a black screen for a short time first, then wait for the new watch OS 4 face.
Apple Watch3 manual to turn it off.
You can follow this guide to power off Apple Watch3 ; press and hold the side button until the slider appears, then drag it to the right.
- While on standby mode, to wakeup Apple Watch3, just raise your wrist or tap the display. You can also wake up Apple Watch3 by pressing the Digital Crown, handy if you’re not wearing it. The Apple WatchOS 4 will sleeps when you lower your wrist.
- If Apple Watch 3 have a problems, doesn’t wake when you raise your wrist, make sure you’ve selected the proper wrist and Digital Crown orientation. Open the Apple Watch 3 settings app
- If you’re looking at the watch3 face, press the Watch 3 Digital Crown to get to the Home screen, then tap, go to General > Orientation, then make sure Orientation is set to the wrist you wear Apple Watch 3 on. Watch 3 problems possible that the battery needs charging. Please read Apple Watch3 Manual on quick charging here.
How to Pair Apple Watch 3 with iPhone 8
Manually Pair Apple Watch 3 with iPhone 8:
- Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone 8
- On your iPhone, tap Start Pairing, then tap it again on your Apple Watch. Wait for an animation to appear on your Apple Watch.
- Hold your iPhone over the animation, then center the watch face in the viewfinder. Wait for a message to say that Your Apple Watch is Paired.
Pairing screen on Apple Watch
Set up Apple Watch 3
Read Apple Watch3 manual user guide to setup your new Apple watch:
- On your iPhone, tap Setup as New Apple Watch. If you’ve set up before, you can tap Restore from Backup. Then choose which wrist you want to wear your Apple Watch on. Read the Terms and Conditions and tap Agree, then tap Agree again to continue.
If you see an Activation Lock screen, your Apple Watch is linked to an Apple ID. You need to enter the email address and password for that Apple ID to continue set up. If your Apple Watch was previously owned, you might need to contact the previous owner to remove Activation Lock.
Set up Apple Watch 3 route tracking and Siri
Choose whether you want your Apple Watch to track your workout routes and the weather, which uses Location Services. Then choose whether to use Siri. If Siri isn’t already set up on your iPhone, it will turn on after you choose this option.
Then your Apple Watch3 shows you which settings it shares with your iPhone. If you turned on Find my iPhone, Location Services, Wi-Fi Calling, and Diagnostics for your iPhone, these settings automatically turn on for your Apple Watch.
Sign in with your Apple ID
Enter your Apple ID password, then tap Next. You need to sign in with your Apple ID password to use features like Digital Touch, Apple Pay, and Handoff. If Find My iPhone isn't set up on your iPhone, you'll be asked to turn on Activation Lock. If you forgot your Apple ID or password, you can find your Apple ID or reset your password.
Create Passcode on Apple Watch 3
Choose whether to create a passcode for your Apple Watch. You need a passcode for features like Apple Pay.
- Tap Create a Passcode or Add a Long Passcode on your iPhone. Switch to your Apple Watch to enter your new code, then tap Yes or No to choose if unlocking your iPhone will also unlock your Apple Watch. You'll also be asked to set up Apple Pay by adding a card.
Set up the Activity app and SOS
You can setup Apple Watch Series 3 the Activity app by entering some information about yourself and setting your goals. If you already set up Activity on another Apple Watch, you won't get this step. If you skip this step, you can set up Activity later in the Apple Watch app on your iPhone. You'll be asked to set up SOS, which calls local emergency services when you press and hold the side button.
- Tap Install All to sync iPhone apps that work with your Apple Watch. Only apps that are compatible with your Apple Watch will sync. Tap Choose Later to sync only basic information like Mail, Contacts, and Messages.
- Wait for your iPhone and Apple Watch to sync. Depending on the amount of data you're syncing, this might take some time. Keep your devices close together until you hear a chime and feel a gentle tap from your Apple Watch
Apple Watch 3 Problems
If you got problems don't get notifications, messages, or calls on your Apple Watch, your Apple Watch and iPhone 8 might not be connected. When your devices disconnect, Red iPhone icon with diagonal line appears on your watch face. To see if you're connected, you can also swipe up on the watch face to open Control Center. When your Apple Watch connects again, Connected to iPhone icon appears. Try the steps below to connect your devices.
- Disconnected icon on watch face
- Connected icon on watch face
- Try to connect your Apple Watch and iPhone again
Keep your Apple Watch 3 and paired iPhone 8 close together to make sure that they're in range.
- On your iPhone, make sure that Airplane Mode is off and that Wi-Fi and Bluetooth are on. To check, swipe up to open Control Center.
- If you see Airplane icon on your watch face, Airplane Mode is on. Swipe up to open Control Center, then turn Airplane Mode off.
- Restart your Apple Watch and iPhone.
- Unpair your devices, then pair them again
If your Apple Watch still can't connect, unpair your devices, then pair them again:
- On your Apple Watch, tap Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings.
- On your iPhone 8, open the Apple Watch app, tap the My Watch tab, then tap your watch at the top of the screen. Tap info icon next to the watch that you want to unpair, then tap Unpair Apple Watch > Apple Watch > Unpair Apple Watch.
- Pair your Apple Watch 3 and iPhone8 again.